Taurine, 500 MG
Evergreen's Price: $11.80
Taurine, one of the most abundant amino acids in the body, is a simple, sulfur-containing compound. It plays a variety of roles in helping the normal function of the brain, eyes, heart and vascular system. It supports heart muscle contractility, stabilizes eye membranes, and has white blood cell antioxidant activity. This product offers Free Form Taurine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one vegetable capsule up to four times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Taurine (Free Form)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.