Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 MCG
$18.85 Sale $16.97
Vitamin K2 is an active form of Vitamin K and is important for bone health. Vitamin K2 is not readily found in the diet and is manufactured by gut microflora. Vitamin K2 can also be extracted from a natural whole food source, the fermented soybean product Natto, a natural source of MK-7. Vitamin K2 promotes the mineralization of bone by directing calcium into bones and away from blood vessel inhibiting vascular calcification.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Do not take if you are on anticoagulant medication.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
Take 1 vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Per Serving||% DV:|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||125%|
|Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.|
- Contains milk and soy.
- Free of: gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.