Gentle Iron, 25 MG
$11.25 Sale $9.00
Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen from the lungs to all tissues of the body and promotes iron rich blood. Iron promotes normal red blood cell production and supports energy utilization. This formulation provides an advanced, patented form of iron which is non-constipating and gentle on the stomach.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Per Serving:||% DV:*|
|Iron (as iron bisglycinate chelate†)||25 mg||139%|
|DV = Daily Value.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
† Some iron supplements cause gastrointestinal irritation and constipating effects. This unique form of chelated iron (iron bisglycinate) formulated for maximum absorption and is gentle on your system. U.S. patent No.’s. 6,706,904 and 6,716,814 licensed by Albion International, Inc..
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.