Folate 400 Mcg (as Metafolin)
$12.10 Sale $10.89
Folic Acid, also known as vitamin B9, is involved in normal cell division and the production of red blood cells which promotes heart health.
Many folic acid supplements must first be converted to an active form by a series of biochemical steps, before it is able to be used by the body. Metafolin (L-methylfolate) requires no conversion because it is bioidentical to the bio-active form. In other words, it is ‘body-ready’. This can be useful for individuals whose bodies have difficulty converting folic acid to its active form. The active folate in this formulation promotes heart health. It also supports a healthy nervous system and the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol.
Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Per Serving:||% DV|
|Folate (as L-methylfolate-Metafolin®)||400 mcg||100%|
|Other Ingredients: Mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.