Folate 1000 mcg (as Metafolin)
$28.90 Sale $26.01
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Folic Acid must first be converted to its active form by a series of biochemical steps before it is able to be used by the body. Metafolin (L-methylfolate) requires no conversion because it is bioidentical to the bio-active form. In other words, it is "body-ready." This can be useful for individuals whose bodies have difficulty converting folic acid to its active form. The active folate in this formulation promotes heart health. It also supports a healthy nervous system and the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Adults take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Folate (as L-methylfolate as Metafolin®)||1000 mcg||250%|
|DV = Daily Value|
|Other Ingredients: Mannitol†, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|†Provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, preservatives and color.