Calcium Magnesium Citrate
Evergreen's Price: $24.85
Calcium provides the building blocks that help keep bones and teeth strong and healthy. It also supports the health of the heart, musculoskeletal and nervous systems. Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone. It plays an important role in protein formation and healthy muscle function. This formulation contains the highly absorbable citrate form of calcium.
Adequate Calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult *your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 5 tablets daily, preferably with a meal (may be distributed throughout the day) or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 5 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||1,000 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate)||500 mg||125%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, vegetable glycerin.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.