Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin
96 Vegetarian Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $44.10
- Made with organic vegetables and herbs.
- ICS (International Certification Services) certified organic.
- The multi that nurtures two — mother and baby.
- Whole-food complexed multivitamin for healthy pregnancy and fetal development.
- Can be taken on an empty stomach.
- Non GMO Project verified.
- Cultured Whole Food — Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals together promote a healthy pregnancy and baby, not just address nutrient deficiencies.
- For Mom & Baby — Perfect Prenatal is a probiotic whole-food complexed multivitamin formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby, including targeted levels of whole-food complexed folate.
- Prenatal Herbal Blend — Cultured and safe for pregnancy, herbal blend combines whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Hormone & Breast Support — A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.
- Convenient — Once-per-meal formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime — even on an empty stomach!
- As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving size: 3 Tablets|
|Per Serving:||%DV for adults:||%DV for pregnant women:|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene from ferment media)||1,300 mcg||144%||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from ferment media)||75 mg||83%||63%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media)||25 mcg||125%||167%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from ferment media)||20.9 mg||139%||110%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone [K1] from ferment media as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto)||90 mcg||75%||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride from ferment media)||1.44 mg||117%||100%|
|Riboflavin (from ferment media)||1.6 mg||123%||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide from ferment media)||18 mg||113%||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from ferment media)||5 mg||294%||250%|
|Folate (as methylfolate, and as 105 mcg folic acid from ferment media)||540 mcg DFE||135%||90%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from ferment media)||3 mcg||125%||107%|
|Biotin (from ferment media)||35 mcg||117%||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from ferment media)||7 mg||140%||100%|
|Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum)||75 mg||6%||6%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate from ferment media)||27 mg||150%||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide from ferment media)||150 mcg||100%||52%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide from ferment media and Lithothamnion calcareum)||15 mg||4%||4%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide from ferment media)||7.5 mg||50%||50%|
|Selenium (as selenium dioxide from ferment media)||70 mcg||127%||100%|
|Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from ferment media)||0.65 mg||72%||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride from ferment media)||2.6 mg||113%||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride from ferment media)||45 mcg||129%||100%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from ferment media)||20 mcg||44%||40%|
|Prenatal Herbal Blend (from ferment media) Organic Brown Rice, Organic Oats, Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Prune (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Flame Raisin (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Dandelion (leaf), Organic Rose Hip (fruit), Organic Lavender (flower), Organic Lemon Balm (leaf), Organic Peppermint (leaf), Organic Cloves (bud)||225 mg||•||•|
|Cruciferous Sprouts Blend Organic Broccoli (sprout), Organic Cauliflower (sprout), Organic Kale (sprout), Organic Daikon Radish (sprout), Organic Cabbage (sprout), Organic Mustard (sprout)||100 mg||•||•|
|Ginger (rhizome) 50 mg aqueous extract||62 mg||*||*|
|Organic Turmeric (rhizome) from ferment media||38.25 mg mg||*||*|
|• Daily Value not established|
|Other ingredients: Ferment media (organic soy flour, organic gum acacia, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic maltodextrin, organic orange peel, organic molasses, organic carrot powder, papain (deactivated), bromelain (deactivated), lactic acid bacteria [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus], organic alfalfa powder, Prenatal probiotic combination [Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve], and oganic gum acacia, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, lac resin and carnauba wax.|
|Contains: Fermented soy.|
- Contains soy.
- Gluten free.
- 100% vegetarian.
- No artificial flavors or colors.