Evergreen's Price: $12.15
Boiron's Acidil Tablets are formulated from four different homeopathic remedies, designed to provide relief from heartburn, indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach. Acidil comes in small quick dissolving tablets.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For adults and children (12+): At the first sign of symptoms dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- For children under 12, ask a doctor.
|Abies nigra 4C HPUS (relieves stomach pain after eating)|
|Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS (relieves stomach bloating with gas)|
|Nux vomica 4C HPUS (relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking) (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids)|
|Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS (relieves heartburn with acid indigestion)|
|The letters HUPS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.|