Evergreen's Price: $12.15
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Boiron's Acidil Tablets are formulated from four different homeopathic remedies, designed to provide relief from heartburn, indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach. Acidil comes in small quick dissolving tablets.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For adults and children (12+): At the first sign of symptoms dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- For children under 12, ask a doctor.
|Abies nigra 4C HPUS (relieves stomach pain after eating)|
|Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS (relieves stomach bloating with gas)|
|Nux vomica 4C HPUS (relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking) (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids)|
|Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS (relieves heartburn with acid indigestion)|
|The letters HUPS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.|