Evergreen's Price: $12.99
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Boiron Calendula Cream is derived from the common marigold flower, making it a great natural cure to minor irritations (e.g., scrapes, cuts chafing, rashes, minor burns, and sunburns). This soothing cream formulation also has a moisturizing effect making it ideal for sensitive skin. Boiron Calendula Cream is also a great addition to any first-aid kit.
- For external use only, avoid contact with the eyes or other mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or any other ingredients listed below.
- As a doctor before using the cream on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- For cuts, scrapes, and chafing: clean the area using mild soap and water. After rinsing and drying, apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area three times a day or as needed to provide relief.
- For minor burns: immediately run cool water on the burn for a minute or two and dry before applying in the same manner as above.
|Active Ingredient:||Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% (healing agent)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Alcohol, caprylyl glycol,carbomer, cetyl palmitate, eDTA disodium, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid,1,2-hexanediol|