Osha Root Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup
$15.98 Sale $13.58
Promotes Sinus, Throat, Bronchiole & Lung Health
Osha Root Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup™ is a powerful cough syrup that soothes and comforts throat tissues. This formula promotes sinus, throat, bronchiole and lung health. The syrup is made in Santa Fe, New Mexico with herbs sourced from the United States.
Osha root, an important ingredient in this herbal medicine, grows wild in the high-altitude Rocky Mountain range. It has been used by generations of Southwestern Native Americans and Hispanics to support their respiratory health. Osha root:
- Opens up the sinuses and relieves sinus pressure.
- Thins mucus so it is easily removed from the lungs.
- Opens bronchiole airways.
- Stops the urge to cough.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 teaspoons every 3 hours.
- Children 5-12 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children 2-5 years of age: Take 1/4 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children younger than 2 years of age: Consult a healthcare provider before using.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Proprietary Extract Blend:
Osha (root) extract in an herbal syrup base
of White Pine (bark), Wild Cherry (bark),
Spikenard (root), Balsam Poplar (bud), Bloodroot (root).
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Evaporated cane juice (sugar), purified water, vegetable glycerine, US Pharmacopeia alcohol (5-15% by volume).
- Gluten free
- No artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, colors or flavors added. No preservatives.