$32.85 Sale $27.92
Fat-Soluble Vitamin C Ester
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of Vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble Vitamin C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1-5 capsules daily with meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||203 mg||338%|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.