Terry Naturally FastBlock Allergy Relief
Evergreen's Price: $19.95
FastBlock™ Allergy Relief is a fine-powder nasal spray that coats the allergy receptors in the nasal passages. This forms a protective barrier that blocks airborne allergens such as pollen, dust mites and animal dander. It works in the nose where allergens attack.
FastBlock™ Allergy Relief is clinically proven to reduce:
- Itchy & Runny Nose
- Sinus Congestion
Unlike liquid nasal sprays or allergy drugs, FastBlock™ Allergy Relief is safe, and does not cause drowsiness, irritate the nasal passages, or cause unpleasant side effects. It is drug-free, non-habit-forming and safe for daily use. It is clinically proven to deliver fast, effective protection against hay fever and other airborne allergens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
- Always replace the cap and store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 6 months after opening.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal on cap is broken or missing.
- Keep bottle free from moisture.
For nasal use only. Gently blow your nose. While inhaling normally, place tip of dispenser just inside the nostril and firmly squeeze the bottle to distribute powder. Repeat in the other nostril. The smell of peppermint indicates the powder has been delivered.
Adults and Children (18 months and older): Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day.
Children under 18 months old: Consult a physician.
Ingredients: Cellulose powder of vegetable origin and peppermint powder.