Original Sambucus Standardized Elderberry
$13.60 Sale $11.56
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- To preserve quality and freshness, keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Black Elderberry (berry)|
|Extract standardized to BioActives® form 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
- Gluten free.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial flavors.