Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 mg
$18.75 Sale $15.00
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C uses liposomes (fat) to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C, since water-soluble vitamin C is not absorbed well. Liposomal Vitamin C can also potentially ease intestinal discomfort associated with taking high amounts of vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C
- Liposome form for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Adult take two Licaps capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,600%|
Other ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, capsule (vegetable celluose, water), beeswax, paprika extract (for color).
- Contains beeswax.
- Gluten and soy free.