MethylCobalamin Vitamin B-12, 5 mg, Cherry Flavor
$13.05 Sale $11.09
Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of Vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication. It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system. It donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers. It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
One tablet daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||5 mg||83,333%|
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.