Evergreen's Price: $17.10
Guarana is a natural herb imported from Brazil. It has been used for centuries by the Native Americans of the Amazon as an energizer.
- For adult use only.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Each tablet contains approximately 200 mg of naturally occurring caffeine, which is 1 to 2 times the amount contained in one cup of coffee.
- Caffeine can cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness or rapid heartbeat.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have fibrocystic breast disease, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
One tablet up to twice daily. If stomach upset occurs, take with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Guarana Seed Extract (22% caffeine)||900 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, silica, and stearic acid.
- Contains wheat.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, or soy.
- Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.