Evergreen's Price: $19.80
Freeze-drying the organic Nettle leaf has proven to be an effective method of capturing and preserving the naturally occurring compounds that are present in the stinging hairs of the Nettle. Tender young shoots are carefully gathered in the early spring and processed immediately to assure high quality.
As an home herbal remedy, Nettles have a long history of use. A tea made from the leaves has traditionally been used as a tonic.
Our freshly gathered Nettle leaves are promptly freeze-dried to preserve the full spectrum of chemical activity within the herb. The active ingredient in Nettle is unknown, and it may be that it is a combination of ingredients rather than one single compound which may be responsible for its activity.
Due to our high quality control standards we use only organically cultivated plants from an approved site rather than wild-crafted plants as studies show that Nettle absorbs undesirable heavy metals as well as the beneficial minerals from the soil.
- Use with caution if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- If you have never taken Nettles and are prone to allergies, it is recommended to take one capsule and wait 24 hours before using the suggested dose.
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules twice daily. A dose of four capsules may be required for best results. WARNING: If you have never taken Nettles and are prone to allergies, it is recommended to take one capsule and wait 24 hours before using the suggested dose.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Organic Nettle, freeze-dried tops (Urtica dioica)||600 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: 100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate).
- Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.