Soothing Throat Spray
1 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $13.05
- Organic Pioneer Since 1995
- Sore Throat, Gums, Mouth, Breath Freshener
- Cooling & Soothing
HerbPharm Propolis is specially harvested and extracted to capture the full spectrum of essential tree resins (all the possible varieties, different locations and seasons). Propolis is a major source of bioflavonoids and antioxidants. Propolis is antiseptic, antibiotic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing or with medical drugs.
- Do not administer to children less than 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
- Propolis may rarely cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
- Store away from heat and light.
Shake well before using. As a dietary supplement, spray 3 times directly in throat and swallow. Limit use to 5 times per day. Avoid spraying into the eyes.
|Serving Size: 2 Sprays (approx. 0.4 ml)|
|Proprietary Extract Blend:||359 mg†||*|
|A proprietary blend of Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)‡, Propolis (Resina propoli), Hyssop leaf & flower (Hyssopus officinalis)‡, Sage leaf (Salvia officinalis)‡, St. John's Wort flowering top (Hypericum perforatum) (fresh).|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|†Equivalent to approximately 49 mg dry herb & 43 mg fresh herb.|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic cane alcohol (58%-68%), vegetable glycerin and distilled water.
- Contains propolis from bees.
- Gluten free.