Gan Mao Ling
Evergreen's Price: $21.30
According to traditional Chinese herbalism theory, germs are abundant in the air we breathe and the "wind" blowing into our nose and mouth may drive the pathogen deep into the body. Chinese herbalists believe that germs remain on the "surface" for a short period of time after entering the body. It is during this critical time that herbal formulas such as Gan Mao Ling can be most effective in helping boost the body's immunity. Gan Mao Ling has long been used in China to help the body relieve stress from symptoms associated with both wind-cold and wind-heat.
Herbal Functions:Dispels Wind, Clears Heat, Expels Toxic Heat
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindicated if strong chills are present.
- Use with caution in hemorrhagic disorders or with patients on anti-coagulant therapy.
Take 3-6 tablets, three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Proprietary Extract Blend||840 mg|
|Ilex asprella root / Gang mei gen||*|
|Evodia lepta herb / San cha ku||*|
|Chrysanthemum indicum flower / Ye ju hua||*|
|Vitex negundo herb / Huang jing||*|
|Isatis indigotica root / Ban lan gen||*|
|Lonicera japonica flower / Jin yin hua||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, talcum, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Plum Flower Quality Guarantee:
- No pharmaceuticals or dyes.
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs when available.
- Scientifically authenticated herbs.
- Microbial and heavy metal tested.
- Produced at a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified factory.