Evergreen's Price: $7.30
- Natural Relief for Nausea and Dizziness Due to Motion, Car Sickness or Sea Sickness
Hyland's Motion Sickness is a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms of nausea and dizziness associated with or aggravated by motion. Working without contraindications or side effects, Hyland's Motion Sickness is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
A homeopathic combination for relief of symptoms of nausea and dizziness associated with or aggravated by motion. Useful for car sickness and sea sickness.
- Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets in mouth every 4 hours or as needed. Use no more than 6 times per day. Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 adult dose.Drug Facts:
|Nux Vomica 6X hpus||sour stomach & nausea|
|Tabacum 6X hpus||sick headache with nausea, vomiting|
|Petroleum 12X hpus||nausea, dizziness|
|Cocculus Indicus 30X hpus||nausea, dizziness, vomiting|
|Inactive Ingredients Lactose, NF|