Perfect Food Super Green Formula
Evergreen's Price: $49.70
Nearly every major health organization recommends eating five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day to maintain health. Yet, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, less than nine percent of American adults consume the recommended number of servings.
One way to make sure you are receiving the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables is through green food supplementation. Perfect Food Super Green Formula has more greens per serving than other leading green food formulas. Other formulas often load their products with non-greens and fillers. While many of these non-greens are important and have a definite nutritional benefit, no other type of food source provides the nutritional benefit of green foods. That is why Perfect Food Super Green Formula Powder contains over 8000mg of greens per serving.
- One serving of Perfect Food Super Green Powder is equivalent to 140g of fresh grass juice.
- Excellent source of natural Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and a good source of natural Vitamin C.
- Contains spirulina that supports healthy immune function.
- Contains algae and cereal grass juices that provide a natural source of alkalizing minerals.
- Select ingredients in Perfect Food Super Green Formula are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme« fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body.
- Includes a Probiotic Blend to support digestive health.
- Supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets or people who are unable to eat enough green foods.
- Perfect Food comes in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Packaged by weight not by volume. Settling may occur.
Adults mix one level scoop (2 tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water or juice, 1 (or more) times per day. Begin with 1/4 serving for the first few days gradually working up to full serving size.
|Serving Size: 1 level scoop (Approx. 2 tbsp. or 10 g)|
|Per Serving||% DV╣|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||8000 IU||160%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Perfect Green Juice Blend|
|Barley Grass Juice*, Alfalfa Grass Juice*, Wheat Grass Juice*, Oat Grass Juice*||5,000 mg||+|
|Perfect Protein-Mineral Blend|
|Spirulina, Rice Bran Solubles, Chlorella, Calcified Red Algae, Kelp|
|Poten-Zyme Whole Food Matrix:|
|Barley Grass*, Oat Grass*, Wheat Grass*, Alfalfa Grass*, Amaranth Sprout, Quinoa Sprout, Millet Sprout, Buckwheat Sprout*, Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Bean Sprout, Flax Seed Sprout*, Sunflower Seed Sprout, Pumpkin Seed Sprout*, Chia Seed Sprout, Sesame Seed Sprout*||1,200mg||+|
|Acerola Cherry Extract (Fruit)||300 mg||+|
|Perfect Veggie Juice Blend:|
|Alfalfa* (Sprout), Beet* (Root), Carrot* (Root), Broccoli* (Flower & Stem), Tomato* (Fruit), Cucumber* (Gourd), Kale* (Leaf), Spinach* (Leaf), Green Cabbage* (Leaf), Celery* (Stalk), Cauliflower* (Flower & Stem), Bell Pepper* (Fruit), Asparagus* (Flower & Stem), Brussels Sprout* (Leaf), Onion* (Bulb), Ginger* (Root)||200 mg||+|
|Probiotic Blend (1 Billion CFU)▓|
|Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salvarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus||7 mg||+|
|╣ Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
|+Daily Value not established|
|▓ CFU count per serving at time of manufacture|
Other Ingredients: Stevia.
Probiotics are cultured in dairy, which is generally consumed during the fermentation process.
- Contains wheat grass.