Evergreen's Price: $22.05
The constituents of green tea are widely known for their universal health benefits. EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is one of the most beneficial polyphenol components in green tea, and is a powerful antioxidant that also has thermogenic properties, which helps increase metabolic activity. The polyphenol antioxidants in EGCG also support the body's cardiovascular system.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of blood coagulation disorders, liver dysfunction, or are taking any prescription drug, please consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 to 2 tablets daily.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) (from green tea leaf)||700 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.