Ultra Colloidal Silver 10 ppm
2 FL OZ
$13.95 Sale $11.86
Colloidal silver is a suspension of submicroscopic silver in a colloidal base that keeps the silver ions dispersed throughout the solution.
Although silver is not an essential mineral, nutritionally speaking, it may be useful against a variety of pathogens since they do not easily become resistant to silver’s antiseptic properties. According to research by biomedical engineer James Collins, colloidal silver attacks bacteria by disrupting the cell’s metabolism and making their cell membranes more permeable.
Ultra Colloidal Silver™ is produced using a unique process which creates homogeneity, minute particle size and stability of the silver particles. No animal proteins or artificial additives are used.
- Do not use this product in the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature and keep out of direct light.
Two teaspoons per day for no more than 10 days at a time. This product is not intended for children or for continuous use. Best taken on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (approx. 10 mL)|
|Silver||10 ppm (parts per million)||*|
|Percent of Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Deionized water.
- Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.