Kavinace Ultra PM
Evergreen's Price: $56.00
Blend of Ingredients Shown to Improve Onset & Quality of Sleep*
Kavinace Ultra PM provides the strongest sleep support among Kavinace products.**
GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, which means it plays a central role in balancing the excitability of neurons (1). Because of this reason, GABA is important for promoting sleep, calm, and managing stress (2-4). Stress is thought to alter GABA synthesis and activity by affecting the expression of GABA-synthesizing enzymes and receptors (5). The effects of Kavinace Ultra PM have been studied in a randomized, placebo-controlled study. One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
1. Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
2. Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
3. Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
4. Mody I and Maguire J. Front Cell Neurosci. 2012;6:4.
5. Maguire J. Front Cell Neurosci. 2014;8:157.
6. Data on file, 2011. NeuroScience, Inc., Osceola, WI 54020.
- Warning: May enhance the effects of prescription sedatives.
- Consult your health care practitioner before use.
- Use caution when combined with medications that have sedative properties.
- Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Relative amounts of ingredients as compared to other Kavinace products.
Take 1 capsule before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Proprietary Blend||650 mg||†|
|4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid HCl, 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).