Evergreen's Price: $51.95
- 100% vegetarian, suitable for vegans
- One of very few algae oils with significant amounts of EPA
- Made from microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Supports normal vision, heart health, positive mood, and immunity
- Sustainably sourced
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Certified by the America Vegetarian Association
Nordic Naturals Algae Omega is the ideal vegetarian alternative to fish oil. Made from microalgae, it offers a plant-based source of beneficial marine omega-3s EPA and DHA without the use of fish. While most algae oils are short on EPA, Algae Omega's unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, safe, and effective source of both of these essential fatty acids.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep out of the reach of children
Two soft gels, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||570 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||320 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||70 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.|
|Contains less than 2% of the Daily Value of vitamin A.|
Other Ingredients: Algal oil (marine algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.), high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract), soft gel capsule (carrageenan, modified cornstarch, glycerin, sorbitol, water, caramel color).
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Suitable for vegans.