Evergreen's Price: $88.00
- 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid crosses the blood brain barrier and binds GABA-B receptors*1
- Taurine is a GABA-A agonist*2
- GABA is associated with mood and anxiousness*3
1. Lapin 2001.
2. Jia et al. 2008.
3. Kalueff and Allan 2007.
- Use with caution when combining with medications that have sedative properties.
- Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use only before sleep.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'- phosphate)||2 mg||100%|
|Proprietary Blend||950 mg|
|Taurine and 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid HCl||
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).