8 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $27.90
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- This elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||67%|
|Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis||478 mg||**|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to Bioactives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
- Gluten free.
- Alcohol free.