EFAGold Krill Oil
Evergreen's Price: $35.30
Nature's Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed.
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
- People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
- Contains shellfish (Krill).
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives.