Evening Primrose Oil Max Strength
Evergreen's Price: $27.90
- Hand harvested, cold pressed, unrefined and hexane-free.
- Zero trans fat
- 1,300 mg with 10% GLA
Nature's Way Evening Primrose Oil Max Strength is the highest quality evening primrose oil — guaranteed to contain 10% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) from non-GMO seeds. GLA is an important Omega-6 essential fatty acid which must be obtained from your diet.
The gamma-linolenic acid content of evening primrose oil is responsible for the myriad benefits of this seed. GLA is a precursor to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1. Prostaglandins are highly anti-inflammatory among other effects, and GLA in particular has an affinity for skin and mucosa. Some of the conditions which may benefit from this essential fatty acid are:
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Safety sealed with printed outer shrink wrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Evening Primrose Oil (seed)||1.3 g (1,300 mg)||**|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.1 g (1,090 mg)||**|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||880 mg||**|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||120 mg||**|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids as Oleic Acid (OA)||70 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
- This product does not contain artificial coloring, starch.