Evergreen's Price: $35.70
DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale.
Diindolylmethane has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism.
Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "favorable" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).
DIM-plus contains BioResponse-DIM Complex and its patented, enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane.
The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3-carbinol (I3C). With DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized and consistent dose of diindolylmethane.
DIM-plus also contains spinach, cabbage and concentrated broccoli for additional phytonutrients.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage.
- Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Women take 2 capsules daily with food. Men take 2 capsules twice daily with food. For Intensive Use (Women/Men): take up to double the recommended dose.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate from BioResponse-DIM)||9 IU||30%|
|(patented, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane), starch Vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine (soy), silica||100 mg||**|
|Protectamins Vegetable Blend|
|(spinach powder, cabbage powder, concentrated broccoli powder)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide color).
- Contains no sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, dairy products, flavors or preservatives.