Curica Pain Relief
Evergreen's Price: $38.70
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Superior Bioavailability for Superior Results
Curica Pain Relief provides three unique plant-based ingredients at the researched dose to help relieve occasional pain and stiffness due to overexertion and improve mobility to more comfortably perform daily tasks. It provides superior bioavailability of curcuminoids (from Meriva® turmeric) and AKBA (from AprèsFlex® boswellia) into the bloodstream for long-lasting results.
- Meriva is a researched complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract.
- AprèsFlex is a boswellia extract with a standardized potency and enhanced bioavailability of AKBA.
Triple-Action Pain Relief
Curica Pain Relief provides the full researched dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help:
- Relieve pain & stiffness.
- Improve mobility & flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks.
- Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFα and IL-1β.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use in children under 18 years of age.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you have an ulcer, or if you have allergies or contraindications to aspirin or other salicylates.
- If taking blood thinners or any other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
Adults, take 2 tablets twice daily, preferably following meals.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1%‡|
|White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract standardized to 15% salicin (120 mg)||800 mg||**|
|Meriva® Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root and Rhizome Extract with phosphatidylcholine [from sunflower lecithin]); standardized to 18% curcuminoids (99.9 mg)||555 mg||**|
|ApresFlex® Boswellia serrata gum extract standardized to contain 20% 3-0-acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid (AKBA)||50 mg||**|
|‡Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica, glycerin.
- This product does not contain artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast.
- This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas - Laila Nutra LLC. U.S. Patent #8,551,496 and other patents pending.