Saw Palmetto, 160 mg
Evergreen's Price: $34.20
In a study done in Germany over three years, saw palmetto extract was shown to benefit more than 80% of men with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Additionally, some women may benefit from saw palmetto berries because it helps to normalize estrogen levels.
It is the fatty acid and sterol content of saw palmetto berries that is believed to benefit the prostate. Evergreen’s saw palmetto extract is standardized for 85-95% fatty acids and sterols and conforms to the dosage and mode of administration as established by the German Commission E monograph. The Ultimate Extract® process makes our saw palmetto easier to digest and more available than plain powder resulting in a premium saw palmetto supplement.
Traditional uses of saw palmetto include diuretic, sedative and tonic. Other benefits of are its anti-inflammatory and immune modulating activity as well as stimulation of normal appetite and enhanced assimilation of nutrients. It may also be of benefit for people with hormone-related hair loss.
- If you have prostate disease, consult your physician before using this product.
- If you are taking any prescription medication, including oral contraceptives and anticoagulants, consult your physician before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Saw Palmetto Berry Extract||160 mg||*|
|Standardized for a guaranteed potency of 85-95% fatty acids and sterols. Hexane free.|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients:Capsule (gelatin), glycerin, olive oil.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.