Magnesium Citrate 150 mg
Evergreen's Price: $12.95
Magnesium is vital to hundreds of enzyme reactions and has more health benefits attributed to it than any other mineral including calcium. Magnesium, along with calcium, is better absorbed in citrate form. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption especially when taken on an empty stomach. Magnesium is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium is required for the B vitamins to work properly and is absolutely necessary for the utilization of thiamine. Magnesium is necessary for growth and development, wound healing, immune system function, temperature regulation and many activities of the brain and nervous system.
The Health Benefits of Magnesium:
- Balances the absorption and utilization of calcium
- Supports the formation and maintenance of a healthy bone matrix
- Helps reduce the risk of calcium deposits, such as kidney stones, in soft tissues
- Regulates nerve cell conduction
- Supports energy production inside cells
- Improves exercise endurance
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports normal and healthy blood pressure
- Relaxes the muscles, and calms the nerves
- Supports a healthy heart
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||150 mg||38%|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
- Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no gluten, dairy, soy, wheat, or yeast.