Lutein 20 mg
Evergreen's Price: $33.95
Natural Factors Lutein is a natural antioxidant for eye health. Lutein was found to be concentrated in the macula, a small area of the retina responsible for central vision. The hypothesis for the natural concentration is that lutein helps protect from oxidative stress and high-energy light. There are over 600 known naturally occurring carotenoids, lutein being one of them. Lutein is found in green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale, as well as marigold flowers.
- Lutein can protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals, while also filtering out potentially dangerous, high-energy blue light and ultraviolet radiation from the macula.
- Studies recommend taking 6 mg to 20 mg of lutein daily for eye health and antioxidant protection.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Per Serving||% DV|
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, purified water, glycerin), annatto, titanium dioxide, safflower oil, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
- Contains soy and beeswax. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast.