Evergreen's Price: $15.75
- Promotes Peaceful Relaxation
- Reduces Stress & Frustration
Herb Pharm's Kava is sustainably grown and harvested in the remote Vanuatu Islands in the South Pacific. This kava is prepared from the whole rhizome and root (never peel, stem or leaf) of 4- to 8-year-old Piper methysticum plants, and is extracted using only pharmaceutical-grade, certified organic alcohol (never industrial solvents).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages.
- Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Store away from light and heat.
Shake well before using. Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to five times per day. Best taken between meals.
|Serving Size: 0.7 mL|
|Kava rhizome & root||*|
|(Piper methysticum) purity verified extract 580 mg|
|Equivalent to approx. 700 mg of herb.|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic cane alcohol (90-100%)
Potency: Dry herb / menstruum ratio: 1 : 1
- Gluten free.