Evergreen's Price: $30.25
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Core health begins in the core of your body - the intestinal tract where approximately 70% of your immune system resides. Diet, stress, travel and even some medications encourage non-beneficial bacteria to flourish in your intestinal tract. When non-beneficial bacteria overpower good bacteria, your digestive and overall health is open to a host of concerns. Culturelle with 100% Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic safely and naturally replaces the non-beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract for strong core health. Culturelle helps your digestive system work better and supports your immune health.
Just one capsule of Culturelle contains significantly more good bacteria than regular yogurt.
- This product is intended for use under adult supervision only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for children under 1 year of age.
- This product should not be used by those with immune problems unless directed by a physician.
- Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Culturelle must not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day to support digestive and immune health. Continued daily use is suggested. If experiencing digestive upset, two (2) capsules daily are recommended until discomfort subsides.
For Children Over 1 Year of Age:
Take one (1) capsule daily. Capsule may be opened and mixed into a cool drink or food. Do not add to warm or hot foods or beverages. Consult your medical professional for more information.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Lactobacillus GG||10 billion cells**||†|
|Inulin (chicory root extract)||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
|**Guaranteed potency through date on box when stored according to instructions below.|
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, and titanium dioxide (color).
- Contains none of the following: synthetic colors, preservatives, daily, yeast, wheat, gluten or lactose.