Zinc Plus Herbal Mouthwash
16 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $14.50
Enjoy the benefits of the natural ingredients, Myrrh and Clove oil, used traditionally through the ages to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Fortified with Zinc and Folic Acid, known to promote oral health.
- FOLIC ACID is important to DNA synthesis and consequently, cell reproduction. It is also known that folic acid reduces gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as binding to toxins secreted by bacteria in plaque.
- ZINC: Functions in the mouth and gums include stabilization of membranes, antioxidant activity, collagen synthesis, inhibition of plaque growth, inhibition of mast cell release of histamine and numerous immune activities. Zinc is also known to be important to cell reproduction and to reduce wound healing time significantly. Zinc is also known to have antibacterial properties.
- MYRRH oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, is useful in binding toxins, and tightening gum tissue. In addition, myrrh is known to kill bacteria and stimulate the activity of white cells. Further, myrrh has a pleasant aroma which can help control bad breath odors.
- CLOVES oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its soothing effect on sore gum tissue, due to the eugenol that is contained in the clove oil, has long been known. Also, like myrrh, clove oil has a pleasant aroma, which can control bad breath odors.
- DISTILLED WATER: Because of the known negative side effects of using alcohol based mouthwashes, VITA-MYR mouthwash preferably includes distilled water rather than alcohol.
Shake well before use. After brushing and flossing teeth, swish full strength in mouth for thirty to sixty seconds2 or 3 times daily or as often as is needed. Do not drink this product.
Ingredients: Zinc (picolinate), Folic acid, Clove oil, Myrrh oil, distilled water