Melatonin 5 mg
Evergreen's Price: $11.95
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than one tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||1 mg||50%|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and silica.