Evergreen's Price: $19.95
Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax, Hydrastis canadensis, Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum.
- Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base, free of parabens and PEG.
- Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use, sterile and soothing.
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- For vaginal use only. If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
- Do not use this product if: you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge, you may have a condition which is more serious then a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- Do not use this product if: you use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- Do not use this product if: you are pregnant.
- If nursing consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days. For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Full instructions are on the packaging.
Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
|Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)|
|Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain grape)|
|Borax 3x HPUS (Sodium borate)|
|Sepia 6x HPUS (Sepia)|
|Kreosotum 10x HPUS (Kreosote)|
Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, neem oil, Oregon grape root, tea tree essential oil, triglycerides from vegetable oil, and Vitamin E.