Organic Whole Psyllium Husk
$17.90 Sale $15.22
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Provides Fiber to Support Colon Health & Digestion
Psyllium (Plantago ovata), rich in dietary fiber has been traditionally used to help support a healthy digestive tract. Fiber is deficient in the diets of most Americans due to frequent consumption of over-processed foods, stripped of their natural fiber content. The recommended intake of fiber for the general public is from 20-40 grams of fiber per day for optimal intestinal health. Short-term inadequate fiber intake can cause stomach discomfort, such as constipation, and over time it can lead to more serious and uncomfortable complications like diverticulosis, causing unwanted pain and discomfort. Psyllium husk traditionally provides an excellent source of dietary fiber. Our Organic Psyllium Husk Powder offers a natural, gentle source of fiber, which can help promote proper digestion and support healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- This product is not irradiated. It is steam treated to reduce the microorganism count that occurs naturally due to the plant's natural growth and harvesting.
- This food should be eaten with at least a full glass of liquid. Eating this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
- Do not eat this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
As a dietary fiber supplement, add two heaping teaspoons of Organic Whole Psyllium Husk in 10-12 ounces of juice, water or milk, one to three times a day. Mix well by stirring, blending or shaking and drink immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (heaping) (4.2 g)|
Whole Psyllium Husk
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: None
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Suitable for vegans.