Omega-3 Pet Soft Gels
Evergreen's Price: $21.95
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
For Dogs Only
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Soft Gels is an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA (in triglyceride form). It is an important supplement to help support optimal pet health. This product is offered in convenient soft gelatin capsules for home use and traveling with your pet companion.
Omega-3 Pet Soft Gels fish oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the south Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru. In 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are important fatty acids for humans and their dog and cat companions because they cannot be made in the body. The only source of EPA and DHA for these species is through the diet and/or supplementation. Daily supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids helps support optimal health for your pet companion.
EPA and DHA are necessary structural components of cell membranes. These omega-3 fatty acids maintain the cell membrane fluidity and permeability needed for healthy, functioning cells.
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil support:
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Brain development and maintenance
- Eye development and maintenance
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
- Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Use within 2 years of opening.
Suggested daily use for dogs:Use one soft gel for every 20 lbs. of body weight. One soft gel contains 150 mg EPA / 90 mg DHA / 310 mg total omega-3 fatty acids.
- Larger dogs: Add soft gel to food.
- Smaller dogs: Puncture soft gel and apply oil directly onto food or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
|Crude Fat (min.)||67%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||21%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)||10%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||6%|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Other Ingredients: Anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
No artificial colors or flavors
Fatty acid in triglyceride form