Evergreen's Price: $45.00
Neuro Optimizer is a combination of nutriceuticals formulated to support healthy brain tissue and cognitive function. It contains powerful antioxidants that help protect against oxidative damage done by free radicals that destroy proteins, enzymes and even the cells themselves. In addition, damage from free-radicals compromises immune response and can alter DNA codes.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine — This neurotransmitter is a precursor to acetylcholine, another neurotransmitter. It has neuroprotective activity against neuropathy and age-related dementias like Alzheimer’s disease.
- L-Glutamine — Well known for its benefits for athletes and to the digestive system, this amino acid can be converted to glucose, a source of energy for the brain and other tissues. It increases GABA production which has a calming effect; especially important during times of stress. Glutamine enhances cerebral function and may be useful for mental disorders as well.
- Taurine — A non-protein amino acid found in high levels in the brain. It also acts as an antioxidant. Taurine is necessary for brain function and normal brain development in infants. There is also the possibility that it may be useful for epilepsy and epileptic seizures.
- CDP Choline — This is a naturally occurring substance and a precursor to phosphatidylcholine which makes up 30% of gray matter in the brain. It is especially useful for mental function and cell membrane integrity. May be helpful for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, brain injury and stroke.
- Phosphatidylcholine — This phospholipid is very important for maintenance and normal function of cell membranes and the brain specifically.
- Phosphatidylserine — Another phospholipid; part of cell membranes. It is found in high concentrations in brain tissue. PS promotes communication between neurons and supports the brain's response to stress. Helpful for age-related cognitive decline and memory impairment, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and depression.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid — A versatile antioxidant that functions in fat- and water-soluble mediums so it can protect all parts of the cell from free-radical damage. It also regenerates antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E so they can live to fight free radicals another day. Plus, this hard working antioxidant increases the amount of super antioxidants glutathione and coenzyme Q10 in cells and, amazingly, chelates some toxic metals so they can be borne out of the body. ALA been used for years in Germany to diminish the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy. May be helpful for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Take 4 capsules per day with juice or water between meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI||500 mg||*|
|Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine (Cognizin)||300 mg||*|
|Phosphatidylserine (PS)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
Cognizin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Contains soy.
- No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.