N-Acetyl Cysteine 1000 mg
Evergreen's Price: $28.35
N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant. It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant. Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
One to two tablets daily.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.