N-A-C (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 500 mg
Evergreen's Price: $29.70
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid involved in the production of glutathione and an important antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. NAC and glutathione are important components of the process of detoxification, helping to protect our bodies from the dangers of environmental toxins, pesticides and carcinogens as well as the naturally occurring dangers of oxidative stress, which weakens our immune systems and leads to degenerative diseases.
NAC is also useful in treating viral infections and neurological diseases. In addition, it helps to break down mucous in the lungs and bronchial tubes making it useful for treating pulmonary diseases as well. Acetaminophen and alcohol are known to reduce glutathione status, so supplementation with NAC may be especially helpful for those who habitually take these substances.
- Prolonged or elevated intake may alter liver function tests without affecting actual liver function. Inform your physician that you are ingesting NAC if you undergo liver function tests.
- If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, or at room temperature, and away from light.
Take 1 capsule 1 or 2 times per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
- No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.