MSM Joint Support 1000 mg
Evergreen's Price: $40.50
Ultra Botanicals MSM 1000 mg. is commonly taken for joint problems, aches and pains, and allergy season support. MSM also helps nourish the skin and remove toxins from the body. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring, organic, sulfur-containing compound related to another sulfur-containing substance, dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). MSM is found in small amounts throughout nature and has been detected in small amounts in the blood and urine of humans. A precursor of MSM is formed initially by ocean plankton and released into the atmosphere, where it interacts with ozone and sunlight and returns to earth as MSM in rainfall. MSM can be taken up by plants and incorporated into their structure, but no measurement of the MSM content of foods has been done.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not approved for children under 18.
- Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Consult a physician if currently on prescription medication or diagnosed with a medical problem.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||1,000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule
- Free of milk, corn, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Emerald Laboratories is a trademark of Ultra Laboratories, Inc.