Melatonin 3 mg Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $7.50
Promotes Rest & Relaxation
Melatonin exists naturally in the human body and is involved in setting mammallian circadian rhythms. By setting our "internal clock," supplemental melatonin may benefit those with disruptive sleep for a variety of reasons. Additionally, frequent travelers may find melatonin useful in helping to normalize sleep schedules. By promoting a more restful sleep, fatigue may also go to the wayside.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only at bedtime.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Regular dosage for individuals of any age should be limited to two weeks; do not use regularly for any purpose except on advice of a healthcare practitioner.
- If you have diabetes, an autoimmune, endocrine, depressive, or seizure disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product.
- Not intended for use by children under age 18.
Take one tablet on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium carbonate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Suitable for vegans