$27.45 Sale $23.33
Borage Seed Oil
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is an essential fatty acid and a precursor of key regulating hormones called PGE1 prostaglandins. Many dietary and lifestyle factors can seriously reduce the body’s GLA production. Borage seed oil provides the highest yield of GLA in the botanical kingdom (more than twice the GLA yield of evening primrose oil). The borage seed oil is extracted by a special cold-press process, which leaves no harmful residues and is hexane-free.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Pure Borage Seed Oil||1.3 g||†|
|Linolenic Acid (LA)||477 mg||†|
|gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||300 mg||†|
|Oleic Acid||194 mg||†|
|Palmitic Acid||112 mg||†|
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.