Maternal Symmetry OB Multivitamin
$41.75 Sale $37.58
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Our high quality, high potency multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated for pregnancy support before, during and after childbirth. As always, hypoallergenic and preservativefree.
- Includes gentle forms of iron; because iron is important during pregnancy, but it doesn’t have to be uncomfortable.
- Betatene® is a blend of mixed carotenoids yielding a safe source of vitamin A for pregnant women, without retinyl palmitate.
- Higher amount of folic acid supports mother and fetus in development; we use the more bioavailable methylated folate (L5MTHF).
- Botanicals included are safe during pregnancy and have a long tradition of use by midwives and herbalists to support uterine tone, healthy digestion, additional nourishment from mineral rich herbs, and promote calming: Partridge berry, Ginger, Nettles leaf, Lemon balm, Oatstraw, and Dandelion root.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Maternal Symmetry contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Maternal Symmetry if taking either of these drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as Betatene®, natural mixed carotenoids)||3400 IU||68%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||130 IU||32%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||130 IU||433%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)||50 mcg||62%|
|Thiamin (as vitamin B1, thiamin HCl)||8 mg||40%|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2, riboflavin-5-phosphate)||533 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)||8 mg||40%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||16 mg||941%|
|Folate (as L-5MTHF, calcium salt)||260 mg||65%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||34 mcg||65%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as vitamin B5, dl-cal panthenate)||16 mg||160%|
|Calcium (as citrate-malate)||170 mg||17%|
|Iron (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)||9 mg||50%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||50 mcg||33%|
|Magnesium (as citrate-malate)||85 mg||21%|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||10 mg||66%|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||22 mcg||*|
|Manganese (as citrate)||1700 mcg||*|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50 mcg||*|
|Boron (as AAC)||1 mg||*|
|Ginger Root - Zingiber officinale||17 mg||*|
|Red Raspberry leaves - Rubus idae||7 mg||*|
|Nettles leaf - Urtica dioica||7 mg||*|
|Partridge Berry - Mitchella repens||7 mg||*|
|Lemon Balm leaf - Melissa officinalis||7 mg||*|
|Oatstraw aerial parts - Avena sativa||4 mg||*|
|Dandelion Root - Taraxacum officinale||4 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
- May contain gluten.
- This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, soy, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.