Make a Wish — WishGarden Herbal Remedies
An exciting new addition to our herbal extract section is Colorado's WishGarden Herbal Remedies. Many customers have requested these products, and now we are proud to carry six of their best-selling formulas, each available in two sizes. WishGarden Herbal Remedies was started in 1979 by herbalist Catherine Hunziker. In their own words, "Woman-owned and family
Wishgarden's blends are small-batch crafted with only the cleanest, most vibrant ingredients. Each formula is carefully created for functional synergy and taste profile. All products are made from start to finish at their Colorado facility by their staff of herbalists. Using only the finest organic and wild-crafted herbs, the company produces whole herb extracts. Wishgarden believes that only whole herb extracts allow you to get the whole array of plant constituents that work synergistically, giving your body a choice of safe and effective constituents to work with. Products are gluten free and non-GMO.
Six Artful & Effective Formulas
Genius Juice is for mental clarity without stimulants. It supports optimal neural messaging, and is an excellent study and creative process aid. It features classics like Gotu Kola and Ginkgo along with Eleuthero and Prickly Ash.
Mo' Betta Belly is helpful for either in-the-moment relief or as a daily tonic to support common digestive complaints such as heartburn, indigestion, bloating, motion sickness and more. Peppermint, Fennel, Catnip and Ginger make up this blend.
Sleepy Nights & Fresh Mornings aids sleep without sedation. There is no Valerian or Kava in this blend, but such gentle herbs as Passionflower, Skullcap, and Hops for a deep, restful and easy sleep cycle.
In the Deep Stress Adrenal Rescue blend, nourishing nervines buffer and lessen the effects of stress in the moment and over time. Included are Tulsi, Milky Oats, and Motherwort.
Kick-Ass Immune Activator is a first-line defense. It boosts natural resistance with immune, respiratory, and lymphatic herbal support. Among this blend are Yerba Santa, Echinacea, and Elderflower.
Deep Lung & Bronchial Support supports respiratory strength and endurance. According to the company, it's great as a lung tonic and rehabilitator for city dwellers breathing dirty air, cigarette smokers or their housemates, medicinal marijuana users, or anyone who wants support for stronger and healthier lungs. Elecampane, Mullein, Yarrow, and Osha are the primary superstars here.
Three Strategies For Use
All products are available in both a 2 oz and a .66 oz size and come with pump tops. Wishgarden has developed use strategies for their products, which follow.
- FASTEST EFFECT: To achieve in-the-moment results, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full and repeat every 5 minutes until desired effect is achieved (up to 4 times in a row). Repeat as needed. Think enough volume here to get the job done.
- MOVE-THRU-IT: To support optimum recovery rates, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full. Repeat every 1-3 hours for a day or two (with a good night's sleep). The idea here is persistent frequency. Once you have achieved initial results, you can switch to a more conventional usage pattern such as 3-4 times a day.
- TONIC: For long-term, deeply nutritive support over time, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full, 1-3 times a day, typically for a minimum of 3 weeks or up to 2-6 months.
- The Mineral Boron
- Sucontral® D: Clinically Validated Blood Sugar Support*†
- Preserve Your Prostate, Improve Your Performance
- Vitamin D & Viral Respiratory Infections
- Staff Faves for Immune Health
- Sail through Stress with Focus, Energy and Red Ginseng
- SilverSol Antibacterial Silver
- Thyroid Health 101
- Meet Natural Factors
- Antiviral Herbs
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.