$16.90 Sale $14.37
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. It supports proper muscle function, cardiovascular health, and energy production. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle, where energy is captured during the metabolism of carbs and fats. Magnesium is an essential cofactor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism, ATP synthesis, and energy production. Magnesium plays important roles in muscle relaxation because of its function as a cofactor for enzymes and because of its ability to counterbalance calcium in the cell.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
1 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Total carbohydrates||3 g||1%*|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||425 mg||106%|
|Malic acid (as magnesium malate and malic acid)||2.5 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.